Friday, 13 October 2006
General Terms and Conditions
Black Run Adventure Productions respects the privacy of individuals by treating
all personal information as confidential and by handling it in accordance with the
Privacy Act 2001 and the National Privacy Principles.
During the course of its activities, Black Run Adventure Productions will collect, use and disclose personal
- Adventure Bound Members;
- Adventure Bound Customers; and
- Visitors to our website.
Use and disclosure of information
The information collected may include:
- Personal details including your name, postal address, telephone number and email address from Adventure Bound members so that we can send you emails and/or mail messages
relating to up and coming programs, competitions and Adventure Bound activity;
- Your name, mailing address, phone number and credit card information from Customers who place purchases on line or by mail so that we may process your order; and
- Details of website usage from visitors to our website.
- Black Run Adventure Productions does not share this information with any other parties.
computer to the Black Run Adventure productions server. Information collected in this
way provides the user of that computer with a personalised experience of the Adventure Bound
website. Your browser may allow you to disable cookies. If you do this, your experience
of our website will not be personalised.
Security of your Information
We use industry-standard safeguards to ensure the confidentiality of your personal
Updates to your information
If your information changes, please contact us via our website contact form.
Changes to our policy
Black Run Adventure Productions may make amendments to this policy from time to time.
The terms and conditions of your private information will be governed by the most recent version of this policy.